Smartphone brand Xiaomi has rolled out MIUI 12 update to the users of its flagship smartphone series — Mi 10. The latest update brings the two handsets in this series — Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro — to the latest Android version.
The Android 11-based MIUI 12 is being rolled out to all Mi 10 series users across the globe and comes with October 2020 security patches, claims a report by XDA Developers. Since it is a staggered roll out, some users may receive it before the others.
As part of the update, the smartphone company is rolling out system level changes in terms of increased system security as well as camera level changes with emphasis on vlogs.
Here’s the complete changelog of the update.
* Stable MIUI based on Android 11
* Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020
* Increased system security
* New: New AI moonscape functionality
* New: New templates for vlogs
* New: Vlogs can be now saved as drafts
* Optimization: New vlog templates and presets will be available for downloading from the cloud from now on
To recall, when Xiaomi unveiled the MIUI 12 back in April 2020, the company announced that the Mi 10 series is going to be among the few handsets that are going to receive the update in the first wave. Apart from that, Redmi K20 series and Redmi K30 series are also said to be part of the first wave.