New Delhi: Nissan India has launched its much awaited SUV –the all-new Nissan Magnite which is the company’s first ever product under the Nissan NEXT strategy for the Indian market.
The all-new Nissan Magnite will be available at a special introductory price of Rs 4.99 lakh (ex-showroom) for base 1.0L B4D Petrol MT and goes upto Rs 7.55 lakh for the top Petrol trim. The base 1.0L HRA0 Turbo Petrol MT will start at Rs 6.99 lakh and goes upto Rs 8.45 lakh for the top end. The 1.0L HRA0 Turbo Petrol CVT base variant will start at Rs 7.89 lakh and will go upto Rs 9.35 lakh for the top trim. The special introductory price will be available until December 31, 2020.
The all-new Nissan Magnite comes with 7-inch TFT meter with welcome animation and tyre pressure monitoring system and 8-inch infotainment display with full flush touchscreen, Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and built-in voice recognition. It also comes with Nissan’s innovative technology, Nissan Connect, that offers 50+ features (geo fence, roadside assistance, smart watch connectivity etc.) to transform the car as per customer needs.
The company claims a fuel-efficiency of 20 kmpl for the SUVs. It comes with all-new HRA0 1.0-liter Turbo engine and is available with Manual 5 speed and X-TRONIC CVT gearbox.
- LED bi-projector headlamps
- 205 mm ground clearance
- Functional roof rails with 50kg load bearing
- Square wheel arches for bold styling
- Front and rear silver skid plates
- Integrated sculpted bodyside cladding
- Stunning diamond cut alloys, standard 16-inch wheels
- 5-degree tilt of centre stack for driver centric cockpit feel
- 336L cargo space with flexible capacity by 60:40 split foldable rear seats
- Ergonomically designed buttons for ease of control for the driver
- 10L glovebox with illumination
- Toggle the menu and up/down buttons for all functions
- Fully integrated steering wheel controls for audio, cluster and Cruise Control
- Safety features like SRS dual airbags, Vehicle Dynamics Control, Hill Start Assist, Traction Control, Anti-lock Braking System
The all-new Nissan Magnite comes in 9 body colors including 5 monotone and 4 dual tones. The car has sleek headlamps with lightsaber-style turn indicators, L-shape LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and dominating front grille.
Nissan Magnite has horizontal instrument panel structure double deck console, wireless charger, air purifier, puddle lamps and ambient /mood lighting, premium speakers (JBL powered by Harman).